Inside Sales Representative
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Are you ready to continue your career in sales with the best in the business?
West Shore Home is Pennsylvania’s premiere home remodeler. We specialize in Window, Door, and Bath replacements. Our growing team is looking for motivated Inside Sales Professionals to work with our Sales and Marketing Department.Apply Now
HERE’S HOW YOU’LL KNOW YOU’RE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB:
- You have tremendous interpersonal skills: You’re more than just a “people-person”, you’ve got relational and emotional intelligence in spades.
- You’re committed: You’ve demonstrated your ability to stick with it either by excelling in your academic career, longevity in a challenging job, or growth over time in your chosen field.
- You’re adaptable: We use technology in a fast-changing, highly flexible environment and you’re excited by the challenge.
- You’re driven: You want to work with a company that thrives on achievement.
- You’re a great teammate: You’re willing to share your insight and experience in a truly collaborative environment.
SUPPORT THE SALES AND MARKETING DEPARTMENTS BY:
- Responding to inbound phone calls and other media with the goal of scheduling in-home appointments.
- Making outbound phone calls with the goal of scheduling in-home appointments.
- Entering all inquiries into Salesforce.
- Collaborating with your manager to continuously improve your personal performance and the overall performance of the team.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- STABLE EMPLOYMENT & EARNINGS: Guaranteed salary starting at $18.75 an hour
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Robust Benefit Options (Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution, Paid Vacation & Holidays)
- OPPORTUNITY: Personal and professional Leadership development, with clear promotion tracks, regular group training, and one on one coaching sessions
Beyond the earning potentials associated with a West Shore Home career, and the security that comes along with a position at an established company, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package filled with valuable elements for our full time employees.
401K, Company Matchings
Paid Time Off
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental/Vision, Ancillary Insurance