As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Marketing team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by utilizing cutting-edge marketing platforms and applications to achieve unparalleled success in connecting with our customers and optimizing our business.
As the Director of Affiliate Marketing at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by managing and growing the company’s affiliate marketing program. You will report directly to our VP of Digital Marketing and work closely with the Digital Marketing team, Director of Media, and Regional Marketing Managers.
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Create and oversee the implementation of a robust affiliate marketing strategy that is aligned with the company’s overall marketing objectives, brand promise, and mission
- Remain up to date on affiliate marketing trends, competitors, and emerging opportunities to inform and adjust the affiliate marketing strategy as needed
- Take ownership over identifying and recruiting new affiliate partners to expand the affiliate program and maximize reach
- Oversee the onboarding of new affiliate partners to ensure each is properly integrated with our CRM and MarTech stack
- Maintain strong relationships with existing affiliates, providing them with support and resources each need to be successful
- Oversee the landing page and campaign development for partnerships that funnel through any of our owned and operated pages
- Take ownership over the process to coordinate strategy with select partners for branded marketing within our internal Search and Social Media teams
- Provide weekly reports on the performance of the affiliate marketing program to senior leadership and other stakeholders
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of affiliate marketing trends, technologies, and competitive landscape
- Analytical abilities to interpret performance data and make informed decisions
- 5 years of experience in managing large-scale affiliate programs, required
- 5 years of experience leading and managing teams, with a demonstrated ability to foster collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field, preferred
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Travel: Up to 10% of the time
- Seniority Level: Director
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.