- Stable Work: 52 weeks out of the year – you are working and getting paid!
- Great Starting Pay: We believe experience and work-ethic speaks for itself, our installers make highly competitive wages to start and it only goes up from there!
- Full Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, accident, and supplemental insurance after 30 days and access to our 401K plan after 90 days
- Training & Coaching: All installers are thoroughly trained on our products and installation process no matter their level of experience. We also provide regular coaching so you can continue to improve and advance in your career with West Shore Home!
- Respect: To us you are not just a number. You play a critical role in bringing our customers project to life. You will be treated and recognized like the hardworking individual that you are.
If you are tired of seasonal highs and lows and chasing your own work, we are the company for you!
401K, Company Match
PAID TIME OFF
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Medical, Dental/Vision, Ancillary Insurance