West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As an Accounting Administrator, you will be responsible for supporting the Accounting Department with all of its administratives functions.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Scan documents into EFileCabinet system and file them in vendor folders within EFileCabinet
- Process Staples account orders and account reconciliation
- Mail vendor payments weekly
- Sort mail for department
- Process Fed-Ex shipments for the department
- Assist funding team with breaking down contracts
- Support the department with administrative functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to explain complex transactions simply
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.