West Shore Home is looking to double in size by the end of 2021! Our Finance Team is looking to add an accounting professional looking for a new challenge, ready to up their skillset, and is looking to assist with the continued growth of our company by taking their career to the next level!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be overseeing a high volume of invoices from various sources, reviewing for accuracy and completeness, sorting/filing processed invoices, and corresponding with outside vendors to ensure there are no past due invoices.
Accounts Payable Specialists:
- Create purchase order and gets manager’s approval if the amount is over the requesting parties’ spending authorization.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors.
- Upload vendor files to generate purchase orders for various vendors.
- Review payables report to identify which invoices need to be paid and recommend to Controller.
- Upon approval, process payables via checks or electronic withdrawals.
- Sort and file processed invoices for payment.
- Upload the safe pay file to the bank weekly after processing AP payments
- Create and run reports in Financial Force, support other accounting specialists and functions as needed.
Accounts Payable Specialist Candidates:
- Possess 1-2 years+ prior experience with Accounts Payable work or previous experience in accounting, finance, or other similar fields.
- Have a strong attention to details
- Possess strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask.
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.