West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will be responsible for assisting our Controller with a variety of accounting and finance tasks.
Accounts Payable Specialist can expect to:
- Create purchase order and gets manager’s approval if the amount is over the requesting parties’ spending authorization.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors.
- Upload vendor files to generate purchase orders for various vendors.
- Review payables report to identify which invoices need to be paid and recommend to Controller.
- Upon approval, process payables via checks or electronic withdrawals.
- Sort and file processed invoices for payment.
- Upload the safe pay file to the bank weekly after processing AP payments
- Create and run reports in Financial Force, support other accounting specialists and functions as needed.
- Possess 1-2 years+ prior experience with Accounts Payable work or previous experience in accounting, finance, or other similar fields.
- Have a strong attention to details
- Possess strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and multitask.
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.