West Shore Home is continuing to grow and expand into new regions at an explosive rate! To maintain this pace, our Corporate team must respond by operating at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work, teams, and mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
As an Accounts Receivable Manager, you will report to the Financial Controller and will oversee a team and assume responsibility for various finance and accounting tasks.
An Accounts Receivable Manager Will:
- Monitor AR subledger and AR aging reports to ensure all billing and payment activity is accounted for and past due accounts are pursued for collections
- Reconcile revenue, accounts receivable and customer deposit accounts monthly while investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Ensure uncollectable accounts are reserved for and written off in a timely manner
- Assist in preparing data necessary for the annual audit and responding to auditor inquiries
- Effectively coach and develop the Accounts Receivable team, ensuring they meet objectives and deadlines
- Conduct regular and meaningful performance evaluations with direct reports
- Monitor team workload and staffing needs
Accounts Receivable Candidates:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 4 years of relevant experience
- Are highly detail-oriented and analytical
- Have the ability to strongly manage a team
- Strong computer skills with all MS Office products
- Have strong computer skills with MS Office products and Salesforce
- Are energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.