As a Bilingual In-Home Sales Representative at West Shore Home®, you are positioned for success through pre-set appointments paired with an uncapped base salary plus commission structure and a supportive team and training program to assist you in the next level of career achievement.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Run up to 3 pre-scheduled, in-home appointments each day within your radius between the hours of 9am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 9am-2pm on Saturdays
- Attend weekly team meetings and individual & group training workshops
- Lead your clients through an interactive and highly personalized one-call close sales process
Absolutely NO cold-calling or lead generation required. All leads are warm & pre-confirmed. We want you to be able to focus on doing what you do best – selling!
We Invest in YOU
We’ve got you covered with:
- Base salary + uncapped commission pay structure, earnings up to $200K+*
- Interactive paid training program that provides you the tools & skills needed to achieve immediate success
- Leadership development initiatives designed to prepare you for your next step in your career
- One three-day weekend per month and one evening off per week
- A generous benefits package including insurances, Paid Time Off, 401K with company match
*To supplement the uncapped commission structure, representatives are provided a $25,000 base salary. Reasonable annual income expectations for this role range between $90,000 and $200,000.
What It Takes to Succeed
We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- The ability to quickly connect with anyone in any environment
- A competitive nature with a drive to succeed
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Previous sales experience preferred, but we’ve had great success with recent graduates and individuals who have worked in retail, hospitality, or other customer facing roles!
Bilingual applicants must be able to communicate proficiently orally and in writing both in English and in Spanish, and they must successfully pass a language proficiency test demonstrating the ability to communicate in Spanish. Bilingual skills are a necessary and essential function of the position to interact with customers and accomplish the key role accountabilities.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.