As a Bilingual Inside Sales Representative at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by connecting with dozens of interested customers daily to schedule appointments and lay the foundation for a five-star experience.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Kick off your Inside Sales career in our two-week training program led by our Training & Development team
- Respond to inbound phone calls with the goal of scheduling sales appointments
- Accurately document all necessary information into our CRM database
- Handle customer requests to change scheduled appointments
- Provide exceptional service to our customers while maintaining key metrics that drive our business forward
More to Know
- Schedule: Standard day or afternoon shift, 5 days/week – paid holidays and paid time off!
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site) or Raleigh, NC (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Entry-level
What It Takes to Succeed
We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A demonstrated history of commitment and growth in previous roles or academic career
- Adaptability– we use technology in a fast-changing, highly-flexible environment, and we hope you’re excited by the challenge!
- A drive to deliver outstanding results and a willingness to share your insight to success
- Sales or call center experience preferred, but we’ve had great success with individuals who have worked in retail, hospitality, or other customer facing roles!
Bilingual applicants must be able to communicate proficiently orally and in writing both in English and in Spanish, and they must successfully pass a language proficiency test demonstrating the ability to communicate in Spanish. Bilingual skills are a necessary and essential function of the position to interact with customers and accomplish the key role accountabilities.
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.