As a Bilingual Scheduling Coordinator at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by creating great habits of accuracy and attention to detail when scheduling installation and pre-installation appointments.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Identify customers that are ready to be scheduled and efficiently schedule jobs through high-volume calling (100+ calls/day)
- Answer incoming calls and place outbound calls to schedule and reschedule installation, pre-installation, and installation service appointments
- Generate reports and accurately record all appointment information into our CRM database (Salesforce)
- Take ownership of the customer experience to ensure we are delivering happiness to every home while maintaining key metrics that drive our business forward
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
What It Takes to Succeed
We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- An eye for detail with superior organization skills
- Superior customer service skills and experience
- An excitement for managing multiple priorities simultaneously
Bilingual applicants must be able to communicate proficiently orally and in writing both in English and in Spanish, and they must successfully pass a language proficiency test demonstrating the ability to communicate in Spanish. Bilingual skills are a necessary and essential function of the position to interact with customers and accomplish the key role accountabilities.
More to Know
Schedule: Standard afternoon shift, 5 days/week – paid holidays and paid time off!
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
Seniority Level: Entry-level
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.