As our nationwide growth accelerates as, our remote Business Systems team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by aggressively implementing new systems and custom applications to achieve unparalleled success in serving our customers and optimizing our business.
As a Business Systems Integration Specialist at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by utilizing your expertise with integrations and API endpoints to deliver projects from the product roadmap. You will report directly to the Business Systems Team Manager and be accountable to the Business Systems Product Management team.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Be responsible for completing multiple simultaneous projects and project-related tasks on time as assigned by Business Systems Project Manager(s) within an Agile development process.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain integration processes between applications across the cloud and/or on-premises using the iPaaS and ETL tools (cloud integration, application integration and enterprise web service APIs).
- Serve as a systems integration resource for the Business Systems team and act as primary contact for all system integration related issues from daily operations.
- Own implementing, maintaining, and growing the integration landscape.
- Support the change management and release process for integrations to efficiently roll out new features to systems with guidance from the Business Systems Product Team.
- Handle on-going customization/alteration to processes that impact our Salesforce org, and related business systems (ERP, CPQ, Backups, Call Center, Calendars.)
- Assist Project Managers with scoping projects as needed and identify opportunities to use new products and features to enhance the business.
- Take complete ownership of the Workato platform including back-end set-up and configuration as required, security compliance in configuration, account permissions, etc.
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience working with/owning system integrations, API/Endpoint development, and ETL solutioning
- Hands-on experience with Workato Integration Platform
- Knowledge of best practices in integration standards and approaches
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce, and proven ability to successfully expand on those capabilities with 3rd party platform integration, custom automation, integrations, and packages
- Strong understanding of various protocols/methods of communication including XML, XML Schemas, JSON
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Salesforce Advanced Admin or App Builder certification is a plus!
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
The guaranteed pay range for this position is $85,000 per year to $130,000 per year. The actual rate is based on each candidate’s skill set and will be determined by the Hiring Manager. This role is a salaried, exempt position that is not eligible for overtime pay.
Please note that the Company will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States at the time of their application on a full-time basis.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM EST
- Location: Remote (USA)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.