West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 12 offices. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The Business Systems Manager:
- Collaborates with internal managers and potential key users to identify and define business system requirements and present options to the Product Team
- Seeks, vets and recommends systems providers to the Product Team
- Collaborates with the rest of the Product Team to prioritize projects and process improvements
- Ensures the Business Systems team workflow is synced with overall Product Team workflow
- Serves as a project leader of systems aspects of Product Team projects
- Plans and implements projects to meet quality, cost and delivery requirements with given resources
- Provides exceptional ongoing Salesforce support to employees across the business
Business Systems Manager Candidates:
- Have a bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- Are proficient in Salesforce administration
- Have a track record of successful project management
- Posses strong team-work, presentation, relationship and client management skills
- Have demonstrated the ability to lead in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Posses exceptional time management and multitasking abilities
Are you a detail oriented, independent professional ready to take on your next challenge? Apply Today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.