West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Business Systems Project Specialist, you will support the total business enterprise by serving as an internal subject matter expert for various Information/Technology systems. This role will help to define and drive business integration and transformation across the company as we continue to grow and open additional locations.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Manage processes that impact/relate to our Salesforce org.
- Efficiently roll out new features with assistance from Business Systems Project Manager and/or Business Systems Support Manager.
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Handle on-going customization/alteration of our Salesforce org.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions, and configurations within our Salesforce org.
- Responsible for completing project related tasks on time as assigned by Business Systems Project Manager.
- Support/Collaborate with Business System Support Team as needed.
- Work with Business Systems Support team to migrate system data from external CRMs into our Salesforce org.
- Navigate and track project progression via Jira project management software from start to finish including the process steps listed below.
- Status Updates/Demos
- User Testing/Training
- Migration to Production/Final Testing
- Go Live/User Acceptance
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Business Systems Project Specialist works in an office setting at Corporate Headquarters, or remotely if deemed appropriate. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday).
The Business Systems Project Specialist must have the ability to travel up to 10% of the year. There are no physical requirements for this role.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- 1 to 2 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using automation tools
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflows, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce org configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification is strongly encouraged
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Strong Communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with internal/external developers on a technical level, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with front line employees with no technical background.
- Strong organizational/time management skills including the ability to self-manage workflow to meet deadlines and the ability to collaborate with teammates to achieve team/departmental/organizational goals
- Experience researching, testing, and implementing, third party tools to address issues more effectively/efficiently than standard/custom Salesforce functionality allows is strongly encouraged.
- Ability to lead a project through its entire life cycle, from discovery to user acceptance.
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”