As our nationwide growth accelerates as, our remote Business Systems team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by aggressively implementing new systems and custom applications to achieve unparalleled success in serving our customers and optimizing our business.
As a Salesforce Administrator/Business Systems Project Specialist at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by leveraging technology and data to help transform the total business enterprise with the automation processes and workflows across every line of business. You will report directly to the Business Systems Project Manager and work closely with a team of Salesforce Administrators, Developers, and Project Managers, as well as over 2,000 end users and internal stakeholders.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects and project-related tasks on time within an Agile development process
- Handle on-going customization/alteration to processes that impact our Salesforce org, and related business systems (ERP, CPQ, Backups, Call Center, Calendars)
- Maintain, enhance, and create Salesforce workflows, flows, process builders, approval processes, reports, dashboards, and other configurations
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to clarify requirements, demo changes, and answer questions about system and improvements
- Navigate and track your project progression via Jira project management software from start to finish
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience with Salesforce administration and automation, specifically screen and auto launched flows
- Experience building and delivering business systems solutions to stakeholders.
- Expertise in designing Salesforce custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflows, flows, process builders, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, dashboards, and email templates according to application requirements
- Salesforce.com Administrator and Salesforce Advanced Admin or App Builder certification required
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
The guaranteed pay range for this position is $75,000 per year to $110,000 per year. The actual rate is based on each candidate’s skill set and will be determined by the Hiring Manager. This role is a salaried, exempt position that is not eligible for overtime pay.
Please note that the Company will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States at the time of their application on a full-time basis.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM EST
- Location: Remote (USA)
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.