West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 12 offices We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
As our Business Systems Specialist, you will support the total business enterprise by serving as an internal subject matter expert for various Information/Technology systems. The Business Systems Specialist role will report directly to the Department Manager and assist with initiatives, integrations, and other systems projects to grow and develop West Shore Home.
Business Systems Specialists:
- Serve as the primary help desk resource; answer all help tickets; escalate tickets as appropriate to the proper resource
- Provide support for all internal customers on basic system functionality
- Supports HR by creating profiles and granting/revoking system access for hires
- Handle and communicate confidential and sensitive information
- Perform basic maintenance and basic system upgrades
- Collaborate with internal managers and potential key users to study business systems and processes, gather and analyze operational data, understand information flows, identify bottlenecks, propose and implement improvement opportunities, and provide effective follow-on support
Business Systems Specialist Candidates:
- 1+ years’ diverse work experience helping an organization(s) leverage Salesforce to identify business requirements, propose and implement solutions, and provide effective follow-on support
- Salesforce certification preferred; APEX coding experience desirable but not a requirement
- Effective project/time management skills
- Strong teamwork, relationship and client management skills
- Able to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences, including presentation of data, answering questions and listening to concerns
Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.