West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania. We have since grown to include 16 offices across 7 states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
As a Salesforce Specialist, you will report directly to the Business Systems Manager, assisting with initiatives, integrations, and other systems projects that are assigned.
The Business Systems Specialist:
- Manages processes that impact/relate to our Salesforce Org.
- Creates and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Manages new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features with assistance from Specialist III and/or Business Systems Manager.
- Creates custom objects when necessary.
- Handles on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce Org.
- Maintains, enhances and creates workflows, functions and configurations with the Salesforce.com environment.
- Creates new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
Business Systems Specialist Candidates:
- Have 1 to 2 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Possess knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code (Apex) and/or integration with external systems
- Are experienced in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements
- Have strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality
- Have prior re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Are proficient with Apex, VisualForce.
- Preferably have a Salesforce.com Administrator certification
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.