West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Business Systems Support Intern, you will support the total business enterprise by serving as an internal subject matter expert for various Information/Technology systems. This role will help to define and drive business integration and transformation across the company as we continue to grow and open additional locations.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Manage processes that impact/relate to our Salesforce Org.
- Efficiently roll out new features with assistance from Business Systems Support Manager and/or Business Systems Project Manager.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions.
- Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce Org in order to resolve support requests.
- Investigate workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment in order to troubleshoot potential issues.
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Diagnose and resolve issues within Salesforce, Leap, Five9, and other company platforms.
- Respond to and complete support requests (tickets) through the company JIRA Service Desk in a timely manner as per SLAs (8 Hours to First Response/40 Hours to Resolution).
- Keep track of open tickets in the company JIRA Service Desk & communicate updates with team members and internal customers via comments.
- Proactively suggest improvements to processes and systems.
- Support/collaborate with Business Systems Project Team as needed.
- Work with Business Systems Project Team to migrate system data from external CRMs into our Salesforce Org.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Business Systems Support Intern works in an office setting at the Corporate Headquarters. The standard workweek is part time (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday), and standard hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position will be temporary, and an end date will be determined when the position is offered. There are no physical requirements for this role.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with internal/external developers on a technical level, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with front line employees with no technical background.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to quickly switch between tasks efficiently.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel or other spreadsheet programs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on level of urgency.
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”