West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
Our entry level Salesforce Admin will use their creativity and expertise to alter and customize object fields, flows, and processes within our custom Salesforce Platform while also providing solutions to address, diagnose, and solve any issues within the Salesforce platform as well.
**We will consider remote work as long as certain experience and expectations for this role are met and are within a commutable distance of one of our offices.**
Business Systems Support Specialists:
- Efficiently roll out new features with assistance from Business Systems Support Manager and/or Business Systems Project Manager.
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other Salesforce objects and functions by handling on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce
- Investigate workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment in order to troubleshoot potential issues.
- Diagnose and resolve issues within Salesforce, Leap, Five9, and other company platforms by responding to JIRA Service Desk requests.
- Work with Business Systems Project Team to migrate system data from external CRMs into our Salesforce Org.
Support Specialist Candidates:
- Have 1 to 2 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Have understanding and basic knowledge in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation according to application requirements.
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce with strong communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with internal/external developers on a technical level, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with front line employees with no technical background.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team and switch between various tasks.
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of Excel or other spreadsheet programs.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.