As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Talent Acquisition team located at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by identifying and attracting top talent to fulfill the needs of the organization across all levels and locations.
As a Campus and Community Recruiting Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by owning the business relationships and communications with trade schools, universities, community partners, and veteran organizations. You will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and work closely with the Recruiting Managers, Employer Branding Specialist, Veteran Recruiting Specialist, HR Onboarding, and Regional and Corporate recruiting teams.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Identify and creatively partner with key trade schools, universities, and veteran and community organizations
- Promote our career opportunities and develop pipelines of candidates for current and future regional and corporate requisitions
- Act as a brand ambassador by representing West Shore Home at careers fairs, military events and hiring events
- Take ownership of developing an innovative internship program including procedures, processes, tools, and programs
- Assist with the interns’ placement and onboarding, engagement and networking opportunities, and evaluation of the overall internship experience
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with workforce development and placement centers in all areas that the company operates, and orchestrate participation for the purpose of building candidate pipelines in all operational and new markets
- Represent West Shore Home at hiring events focused on veterans and service members transitioning from active duty to civilian life.
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on all military-related company initiatives.
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to write procedures policies, and draft program materials
- The ability to learn quickly and tell the West Shore Home story
- A strong networking ability to build trust with candidates of all levels and propensity for understanding the factors and motivations driving their career decisions
- A desire to be a strong ambassador of our business from a talent acquisition standpoint
- Working knowledge of military transition assistance programs
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience (preferred)
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Travel: Up to 75% of the year
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.