West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania. We have since grown to include 16 offices across 7 states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The Communications Content Manager is accountable to develop robust and creative channels within which to disseminate critical information about the company, use all forms of media to highlight key cultural elements in support of constant cultural alignment, and support Human Resources and the Product Team’s efforts to develop and maintain people and process systems.
The Communications Content Manager:
- Serves as the primary administrator and content creator for all WSH intranet and social media (non-marketing) properties
- Utilizes all available formats (text, image, audio, and video), proactively develops and delivers daily content
- Stays current on WSH news of note and develops effective communication to ensure maximum awareness among all regional and remote employees
- Supports the executive team communication needs by formatting, editing, delivering, and when necessary drafting specific communiques
- Proposes creative and interactive solutions to increase employee engagement with WSH
- Supports Human Resources & Recruiting by developing flyers, videos, training materials, and other requested items to bolster HR and recruiting efforts
- Supports the Product Team by developing flyers, videos, training materials, and other requested items to support product improvement (LEAN) and product delivery efforts company wide
Communications Content Manager Candidates:
- Proficient in a wide variety of communication and media formats including written word, photography and image editing, film and videography, and audio recording
- Understands and embraces WSH culture and values
- Is highly creative and proactive
- Has exceptional communication skills
- Possesses strong project management skills
- Must have the ability to travel up to 25%
Are you a highly motivated professional ready to take the next step in your career with a growing company? Apply today! Must include portfolio of work in application.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.