As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Human Resources team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by providing guidance and support to equip our teams for success and manage the employee life cycle.
As a Compensation and Benefits Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by overseeing the benefits, wellness, commission and compensation functions of the company. You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and work closely with your team of benefits, commission, and wellness specialists.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs, with insight from the Chief Development Officer and Director of Human Resources
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommend changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and organization objectives
- Administer all employee insurance programs including life, disability, accident, and health insurance plans, and employee savings plans which include the organization’s 401(k) plan
- Coordinate with plan administrators, auditors, and other professionals to provide verified and compliant data for administration of benefits
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation and benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to clearly explain benefit and retirement plan options in easily understood terms
- Experience administering compensation and benefits programs, including retirement plans
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in HR or related field
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
Please note that the Company will not sponsor applicants for work visas. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States at the time of their application on a full-time basis.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site) or Dallas, TX (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.