We are seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our rapidly growing business!
West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
Candidates must be able to work from our Mechanicsburg, Pa corporate headquarters.
- Collect, review, phone screen, and select the best candidates for various positions.
- Establish professional working relationships with their hiring managers.
- Take ownership over a particular region/branch of West Shore Home operations.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other team members.
- Enjoy continued growth opportunities and career development.
Corporate Recruiter candidates:
- Have at least one (1) year experience in recruiting
- Possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business. Commensurate experience will be considered.
- Are highly motivated individuals who do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Thrive in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Understand that accurate, precise, and thorough communication are a must
- Have a track record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and high attention to detail
Are you ready to take on the next big challenge in your recruiting career? Apply today!
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”