As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by identifying and attracting top talent to fulfill the needs of the organization across all levels and locations.
As the Corporate Recruiting Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by taking ownership of the recruiting efforts that are instrumental in the continuous growth of all corporate departments. You will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition and oversee a team of Corporate Recruiters.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop corporate recruiting plans to meet business headcount demands, including candidate sourcing, recruiter workflow, corporate requisition distribution, scripting, screening, and inter-departmental communication
- Oversee daily/monthly activity and ensure proper compliance with volume and quality standards is met
- Deliver first-class customer service internally to all corporate department heads and hiring managers and ensure they have clear expectations and regular communication throughout the recruiting process
- Build and execute training plans for all new corporate recruiters as well as recovery plans for recruiters not meeting department standards
- Schedule regular training workshops to elicit our culture of continuous improvement
- Conduct monthly performance reviews with each corporate recruiting team member
- Ensure a smooth transition from Recruiting to Onboarding to create the best experience for new hire and hiring managers alike
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A relentless desire to fill corporate requisitions with the highest quality candidates while operating at the speed of the business
- A commitment to continuously improving recruiting processes and people
- Demonstrated ability to connect with hiring managers across all functions of a business
- Experience developing KPIs and monitoring performance in a KPI environment
- 5+ years of experience in direct placement recruiting, at least one year in a corporate recruiting position
- Experience leading a recruiting team with 3+ direct reports
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8AM-5PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.