As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Finance team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by creating a culture of continuous improvement with our financial systems, processes, and guidelines.
As a Strategic Sourcing Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by utilizing sourcing strategies and procedures to deliver optimal value to the organization. You will report directly to our Strategic Sourcing Manager and work closely with key business stakeholders.
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Operate and align within West Shore Home’s sourcing objectives and strategies for overall business goals
- Support, populate, and maintain key metric systems to ensure business requirements remain visible and actionable
- Use quantitative skills to analyze, validate, manipulate, and manage large amounts of data, specific to problem solving, project and decision support, and trend analysis of multi-projects assigned
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements by conducting continuous market research to stay updated on market dynamics, pricing trends, new suppliers, and emerging technologies
- Communicate insights and recommendations based on data analysis to support decision-making to stakeholders and within the sourcing team
- Support the sourcing team in evaluating supplier performance and conducting supplier assessments
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- Financially oriented and can tie strategies and initiatives back to value
- 5 years of relevant Strategic Sourcing experience
- High school diploma, required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or a related field, preferred
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Travel: Up to 15% of the year
- Seniority Level: Associate
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.