As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Consumer Finance team at our Corporate HQ plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by creating a culture of continuous improvement with our consumer finance systems, processes, and guidelines.
As the Director of Consumer Finance at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by overseeing the personnel, workflow, and operational needs of Consumer Finance. You will report directly to the VP of Finance and Accounting and work closely with other departments and members of the Executive team.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Provide critical, technical, and analytical expertise in response to specialized modeling and report requests by developing complex financial models for internal use to drive strategic decision making.
- Manage the strategic selection and allocation of lenders to be used by West Shore and be able to analyze and report strategy to Senior and Executive Leadership.
- Expand current and develop new lending relations within the industry to maximize credit availability to West Shore customers while working with leadership and Legal to negotiate dealer agreements with lenders
- Track plan usage metrics and overall cost of finance as a percent of sales, and drive budget outcomes associated with consumer finance spend
- Develop and maintain dashboards and report on lender performance, office performance and other critical business KPIs to office locations and leadership.
- Develop and monitor consumer finance activity and report to leadership on changes in consumer finance and shifts in macro and micro economic conditions that call for strategic changes
- Stay connected to industry trends and technology developments to keep West Shore on the leading edge of change
- Work closely with FP&A and Analytics teams as a leader to improve data capture and insights related to consumer finance
- Oversee consumer finance training employee(s) and drive world class training outcomes for WSH Design Consultants to operate with total compliance and maximize approvals and acceptances
- Work closely with Consumer Finance Compliance Officer to develop, implement, and enforce compliance with WSH policy, lender policy and government agencies
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- 5-10 years of experience working in a similar Consumer Finance leadership role
- High proficiency in Excel and/or data analytics similar platforms
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable leading in the absence of orders and working under ambiguous situations in a fast-pace & high-growth environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or related field
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Based in Mechanicsburg, PA (Open to Remote)
- Seniority Level: Director
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.