As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Inside Sales team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by connecting with dozens of customers daily and laying the foundation for a five-star experience.
As the Director of Inside Sales Operations at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by overseeing the sales performance of the Inside Sales Department. You will report directly to our Vice President of Inside Sales and work closely with various Operations teams.
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop and manage processes to ensure that all branches are following the Inside Sales selling system
- Coordinate with Inside Sales senior leadership to develop and execute changes to the selling system for all agents, Team Leads, and Managers
- Routinely visit each contact center and conduct regular audits of the branch to assess and report on the performance of the branch, compliance to process, and quality of leadership
- Collaborate with the VP of Inside Sales to create and manage the staffing plan for agents to align with Company objectives to achieve the Set appointment targets and the Issued appointment targets
- Take ownership over the development of the sales performance targets and development of the plan to achieve them
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated success in a contact center sales role
- Experience managing an organization with multiple levels of leadership
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to develop process-oriented solutions to complex problems
- 5 years of experience managing a contact center sales team, required
- Bachelor’s degree, required
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Travel: Up to 40% of the year
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Director
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.