As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Talent Acquisition team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by identifying and attracting top talent to fulfill the needs of the organization across all levels and locations.
As the Director of Talent Acquisition at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by overseeing a set of recruiting managers and specialists who work as a unit to support the entire company in selecting talented candidates. You will report directly to the Chief Development Officer and work closely with hiring managers across all departments in the company.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Develop the long-term recruiting plans necessary to meet business headcount demands currently and 12-18 months in the future
- Collect and analyze recruiting data to determine areas for improvement and identify any outside resources or technology that may aid recruiters
- Structure the annual budget to include sourcing costs, salary expenses, training, and development
- Work with the Human Resource department to facilitate a smooth transition from recruiting to onboarding for all new hires
- Collaborate with the Training and Leadership Development team on new hire training and talent acquisition training for internal leadership.
- Determine staffing needs and recovery plans for all acquisitions and new branch locations alongside the Intergrations team
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience as a talent acquisition leader in a high-volume business setting
- Ability to think outside the box and create change within the recruiting industry
- A commitment to getting better every day and using data to drive improvement
- Ability to develop front line leadership with the recruiting department
- Experience creating and managing department budget in excess of 1MM annually
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Director
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.