West Shore Home is continuing to grow and dominate the Home Improvement Industry! To continue this growth, our Marketing department is seeking driven, eager professionals with a passion for digital content and relentless improvement.
As our Email Marketing Specialist, your objective will be to create appealing promotional email campaigns targeted at West Shore Home’s growing database. You will work alongside a cutting-edge team of Digital Marketers to nurture thousands of leads through the sales funnel on optimized, large-scale campaigns. This role is laser-focused on audience segmentation, optimizing campaigns, and scaling our marketing automation platform.
Are you looking to start an exciting career on a rapidly growing team?
Email Marketing Specialists:
- Continuously leverage data to improve campaign performance
- Nurture more than half a million quality leads through our sales funnel
- Constantly A/B test to ensure we are providing personalized, one-to-one email notifications
- Work alongside our trailblazing Creative team to develop pertinent, individualized email content for customers
- Leverage Pardot, Salesforce, and Marketing Cloud platforms to deliver well-qualified leads to our sales teams
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Four-year degree (Marketing preferred)
- Email Marketing/Marketing Automation experience (1+ year)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Self-starting ambition and extreme ownership of your work
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.