West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
As a Facebook Ad Specialist at West Shore Home, you will be the voice of the brand. This role is laser-focused on providing an amazing experience across the social media landscape by creating and optimizing relatable content, and interacting with potential customers across platforms.
Our Facebook Ad Specialist:
- Create FB Ad campaigns with the intent of generating leads at a lower cost
- Lower lead costs through continuous A/B testing
- Actively participate in the overall marketing strategy
- Make Ad spend and placement recommendations to take advantage of opportunities in real time
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Content teams to establish new creative and ideas
- Must have at least 1+ year(s) of Paid and/or Sponsored Facebook Ad Campaign experience
- Earned a 4-year bachelor’s degree (marketing track preferable)
- Experience running and optimizing Paid Advertising campaigns (Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram)
- Possess demonstrated written language skills and ability to decipher analytical data.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.