West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 10 offices on the east coast. West Shore Media supports their primary client, West Shore Home, by developing cutting edge marketing campaigns and now delivers unique and creative marketing solutions to multiple clients.
The Facebook Advertising Specialist:
- Establishes, analyzes and optimizes Facebook/Instagram ad accounts and campaigns for multiple clients including West Shore Home
- Coordinates with clients and internal team members to develop new campaign strategies and creative content
- Develops reporting cadence with clients to examine KPIs and budgets to keep costs optimized
- Drives creation of new ad campaigns through creative thought process and collaboration with internal graphic designers and content developers as well as clients
- Performs analysis of ad campaigns to optimize results and ROI while driving leads back to the client
Facebook Advertising Specialist Candidates:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising or related field
- Are proficient with Excel and posses strong math skills
- Have experience creating and running paid ad campaigns
- Preferably have some graphic design experience
Are you a creative marketing professional with success executing campaigns through data analysis? If you want to grow your marketing career in a fast-paced environment apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year