As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Operational Finance team in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by creating a culture of continuous improvement across all operational business processes, including inventory, fleet, facilities, maintenance, repair, and consumables.
As a Facilities Project Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by using your organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management to support the company’s current and future properties. You will report directly to the Operational Controller and will work closely with the Corporate Real Estate Manager, Regional General Managers, Administrative Assistants, Operations Security Specialist, and the Integrations & PMO/Acquisitions teams.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Oversee the daily tasks for lease property tenant build outs
- Research property permit requirements and manage facility lease termination conditions
- Coordinate existing location renovations and modifications for lease and code compliance
- Monitor and manage each facility for compliance with all lease requirements, and work directly with local governing authorities to ensure all buildings are code compliant
- Manage all internal and external design teams to ensure West Shore Home standard layouts and finishes are applied
- Develop and oversee tenant improvement budgets, proposals, and build out schedules to full occupancy
- Travel to branches to verify compliance with design, standards and lease commencement
- Supervise contractors and manage project progress & quality of work
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Design and construction management experience including developing bid specifications, reading blueprints, and evaluation of design and construction projects
- Fiscal management including budget preparation, cost and budget analysis, expenditure control and records management
- Knowledge of commercial real estate permits, processes, and requirements
- Strong computer & analytical skills
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate, Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.