West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 14 offices throughout the US. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
As a Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for the flow of projects through the Salesforce process up to, and including, funding of completed projects. This role is also responsible to manage overall Accounts Receivable and collection efforts
Finance Analyst candidates:
- Move forward all new deals for all regions, includes working on moving forward on hold sales
- Process/funds balance due for all regions
- Post/monitor deposits made at banks through night/daily deposits
- Creates appropriate accounting entries for projects that are cancelled or rejected in finance approval process
- Reach out to sales reps/admins regarding payments that have not been collected
- Work with the collections specialists to collect outstanding balances on customer accounts
- Are highly detail oriented and process driven
Are you ready to enter the workforce and join a growing company driving innovation in the home remodeling industry? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.