West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. At the core of this mission is data. The Financial Systems Analyst works directly with our Business Systems, Accounting and Finance Teams to guide better data and systems practices for efficiency, accuracy, insight, and compliance.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Be the subject matter expert for the financial, accounting and inventory management systems, with an understanding of the data model, relationships, automation, and related tools.
- Build and improve functionality through the administration of CRM and ERP Systems and tools with the assistance of the Business Systems team.
- Drive the requirements and user acceptance testing for the migration to a new ERP System.
- Develop and Improve reports and dashboards for accounting and finance across ERP and CRM systems.
- Own the Integrations and data import/export processes for Accounting and Finance.
- Communicate between Accounting/Finance and Business Systems Teams to ensure systems are driving good accounting, security, and compliance processes.
- Use expertise to drive continuous improvements to our inventory tracking and management.
- Recommend changes to improve data security and privacy policies.
- Partner with the Business Systems Support, Project, and Development managers to enable rapid software innovation in the enterprise.
- Work on tasks and projects through a scrum process through discovery, scoping, development, UAT/Training, and deployment using Jira.
- Provide exceptional ongoing support to employees across the business.
Minimum Role Requirements:
Individuals considered for this role must demonstrate strength in the following core competencies:
- Degree or 3+ years experience in Accounting, Finance, and Information Systems
- Strong knowledge of financial and inventory systems and relational databases
- Experience creating reports, dashboards, and visualizations using different tools
- Salesforce Admin Experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Financial Force, SAP, or Oracle ERP preferred
- Experience with data integration/transformation tools like Boomi, Alteryx and Celigo preferred
- Advanced Excel Experience 3+ Years
- Proven Success delivering Accounting and Finance Projects
- Working knowledge of the total business enterprise
- Seasoned and diverse experience with business analysis
- Strong communication skills with the ability to gather technical requirements from stakeholders.
- Experience in process workflow and documentation
- Ability to influence peers and senior team leaders necessary to accomplish team goals
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.