West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 14 offices. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The Contact Center Solutions Specialist:
- Owns the Telephony and Contact Center environments within the inside sales, operations and recruiting departments of West Shore Home.
- Is a key contributor to the continued transformation of our customer interaction technology from an on premise-based infrastructure to a cloud based model.
- Manages all aspects of Telephony and Contact Center including adds/moves/changes, and all aspects of Contact Center applications for efficient call routing and handling.
- Develops call flows for efficient call routing with consideration for operating hours, skill groups, etc. Support for adjunct applications include voice response system, voice mail, call reporting system, call recording, workforce management, and CTI.
- Manages vendor relationships and ensure that all meet our contractual standards.
- Ensures that security and compliance standards are adhered to and report/address any suspected violations.
- Collaborates with our Business Systems team to incorporate changes within CRM(Salesforce) into Contact Center operations.
- Partners with other IT and functional business teams as appropriate.
- Monitors Telephony and Call Center applications, troubleshoots any issues, and follows through to resolution.
- Investigates and recommends configuration changes and/or new technologies for integration. Assists in integration of these technologies.
- Attends user group meetings and liaises within our Big 12 network and other networks within the industry and brings recommendations of improved solutions to West Shore Home.
Contact Center Solutions Specialist Candidates:
- Have extensive experience with VOIP and IVR/Voice response systems
- Understand contact center domain from both technology and business application perspectives
- Preferably have some experience with Five9 application or MUST have experience with cloud telephony technologies such as inContact, 8×8, Avaya, or Genesys, etc.
- Are able to develop customized management reporting upon request
- Possess excellent oral and written skills
- Have the ability to learn with a positive, cooperative attitude toward coworkers
Are you a solutions driven professional with call center experience looking to grow your career? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.