As our nationwide growth accelerates as, our IT team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by aggressively owning the implementation and maintenance of strategic technical initiatives surrounding scalability, security, and compliance.
As a Help Desk Technician at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by serving as the primary contact for onboarding, transferring, and offboarding users. You will report directly to the I.T. Manager and other I.T. systems, support and project manager professionals.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage and maintain inventory of all computers, laptops, and mobile devices
- Ensure all devices are properly patched and configured prior to deployment
- Take ownership of the user management process, ensuring timely resolution of technical support requests
- Action and escalate all incoming IT support tickets
- Record events, problems and resolution in logs
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Basic troubleshooting skills on a variety of hardware and software
- Experience using a ticketing system when handling user requests, preferably in an enterprise-level environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, MAC, and iOS operating systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- CompTIA A+ certified (preferred)
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-Exempt role with standard hours from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM and a Saturday on-call rotation
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site) or Dallas, TX (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.