West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 16 offices throughout the east coast and midwest. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
The HR business partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in regional West Shore Home locations. The position serves as a consultant to management and front line employees on human resource-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with corporate HR leadership and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions.
HR Business Partner candidates:
- Must be willing to primarily work from our Tampa, FL office.
- Possess a degree in Human Resource Management and a minimum of 2-3 years experience in an HR related field; or 5 years progressive Human Resources experience
- Have Strong communication skills
- Can work at a high level with minimal supervision
- Are able to travel as needed up to 25% of the time
- Thrive in an ever changing work environment
- Understand that accurate, precise, and thorough communication are a must
- Have a track record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and high attention to detail
Are you ready to challenge the status quo with a growing company who is driving innovation in a booming industry? Apply today!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities