As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Human Resources team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by providing guidance and support to equip our teams for success and manage the employee life cycle.
As an HR Onboarding Administrator at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by taking ownership of the pre-employment and onboarding process of new hires for specified regions. You will report directly to the Onboarding Manager and work closely with the rest of the Onboarding and HR team.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Offer continued guidance and support to all new hires to ensure they complete all required items prior to their start date
- Initiate the first contact with a new hire after an offer is made to welcome them to the team
- Order a new hire’s background check after initial contact and ensure individual completes this immediately; follows up with new hires if they have not authorized background check within 24 hours
- Schedule new hire’s necessary health screenings required for the role within guidelines set by the Director of Human Resources
- Monitors new hire in Paycom as they progress through the New Hire Queue; contacts new hire via telephone to check in if items are not accomplished and offer support
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A demonstrated ability to work well on a team
- A track record of success working in a fast-paced environment
- A commitment to Getting Better Every Day
- Experience with HRIS software preferred
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with standard hours from 8:00AM-5:00PM (Monday-Friday)
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site), Raleigh, NC (On-Site), or Dallas, TX (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.