As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Outside Sales team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by connecting with homeowners through pre-scheduled in-home appointments and consistently delivering a five-star experience.
As an In-Home Sales Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by leading and growing a dynamic team of In-Home Sales Representatives. You will play the role of Leader, Motivator, and Coach with the support of our General Manager, Sales Trainers, Customer Service & Operations professionals, and all levels of regional leadership.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Review sales appointments scheduled by our Inside Sales teams and adjust accordingly
- Run a minimum of 3 pre-scheduled, in-home appointments per week
- Effectively complete cancel-save appointments as needed
- Regularly reviews performance results and takes necessary actions to meet daily, weekly, and monthly expectations
- Prepare and lead a weekly sales team meeting
As a leader at West Shore Home, you will:
- Provide all employees with effective training in role requirements, working relationships, and company requirements and culture
- Continuously improve the systems and processes used to deliver outputs
- Interact with other company managers to learn how to support and improve the customer journey
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- The ability to quickly connect with anyone in any environment
- A competitive nature with a drive to succeed
- Industry knowledge and a proven track record of In-Home Sales/Outside Sales success
- Strong leadership capabilities with a focus on team success & employee engagement
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and a reliable vehicle
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. With 15+ years’ experience in the Residential Remodeling industry and 33+ locations nationwide, West Shore Home® has the resources, tools, and motivation to help you succeed.
Whether you’re looking to start a new career or expand your existing wealth of knowledge, we have the training, coaching, and development to take your career to the next level. If you are ready to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt/Commission-based role with varying hours that can change based on scheduled appointment times and business need
- Location: On-Site
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.