West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As an In-Home Sales Manager, you will generate revenue for the region by sustaining a team of In-Home Sales Representatives.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Reviews schedule of appointments from Inside Sales and adjust accordingly
- Runs a minimum of 3 new leads per week, totaling 12 per month
- Performs “Ride Alongs” with Sales reps at least 4-5 times per week
- Completes cancel-save appointments
- Reviews performance results daily and takes necessary actions to meet plan expectations
- Prepare and lead weekly sales meeting
- Effectively utilize In-Home Sales Team Lead to ensure In-Home Sales Representatives receive frequent and effective coaching and feedback
Managerial Leadership Practices
- Conducts regular meetings with all immediate subordinate employees to discuss overall business context, plans, and problems; ensures employees understand how their roles and tasks align with organization’s mission and vision; seeks inputs/suggestions from subordinate employees.
- Assigns tasks, projects or special assignments clearly so employees know what is required of them, how much, by when and what resources are available for them to use to achieve the task.
- Appraises how effectively subordinate employees use their judgment and discretion in carrying out tasks and solving problems; discusses appraisals with them as an ongoing working dialogue.
- Coaches subordinates to increase their effectiveness in role and to meet expectations.
- Selects new employees from a list of job candidates provided by immediate manager.
- Conducts two-week in-home sales representative training classes for new hires, and conducts workshops for employees as needed.
- Provides new employees with effective training in role requirements, working relationships, and company requirements and culture.
- Makes de-selection decisions if employees cannot perform the work required and informs own manager.
- Continuously improves the systems and processes used to deliver outputs.
- Requests additional staff from own manager.
- Interacts with other company managers to learn how to support and improve the customer journey.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales role preferred
- Valid driver’s license with a reliable vehicle
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”