West Shore Home is breaking into the Baltimore, MD market! We are adding highly-motivated, dedicated, and driven team players to our sales team.
We are continuing to elevate the home improvement business and committed to providing a phenomenal customer experience through our exceptional products and convenient installation process. Determined to win, we’re well on our way to accomplishing our goal of becoming the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.!
No experience? No problem! If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to break into sales and start earning immediately, now is your chance!
Outside Sales Representatives:
- Go through a PAID TRAINING program that is designed to set you up for success
- Enjoy a base salary + uncapped commission, access to a full benefits package, and paid time off. Average annual earnings of over $125k, earning potential of $200K+!
- Run pre-set, pre-qualified appointments generated by our Marketing Team
- Lead one-call-close appointments in customer’s home or virtually via zoom
- Receive promotional and professional growth opportunities regularly
- Must have a current driver’s license and reliable transportation, the ability to work evenings and Saturdays regularly, and are able to pass a background check, drug screen, and MVR check
- Competitive with a drive to succeed
- Committed to quickly learning our sales system
- Motivated and relentless to get results
- Ambitious and outgoing with an ability to quickly connect with others
Are you ready to kick-start your sales career in a rapidly growing business? Apply Now!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen.