As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Inside Sales team in Raleigh, NC plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by connecting with dozens of customers daily and laying the foundation for a five-star experience.
As an Inside Sales Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by overseeing the Inside Sales operations and building a team that consistently meets business objectives. You will report directly to the Director of Inside Sales and work closely with other Inside Sales Managers, Inside Sales Trainers and your Inside Sales Team Leads.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Assist representatives in handling calls from our customers who are interested in upgrading their homes and scheduling appointments for our team of Design Consultants
- Develop and implement a department budget and operating plan
- Continuously analyze department performance against expectations and takes corrective measures to meet plan and budget
- Provide exceptional service to our customers while developing a team to maintain key metrics that drive our business forward
- Interact with other company managers to learn how to support and improve the customer journey
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Experience in managing and leading in sales-focused customer service environment
- Passion for coaching employees to support personal and professional growth of front-line sales talent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; High School Diploma required
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard work hours Monday-Friday (8:00AM-5:00PM)
- Location: Raleigh, NC Call Center (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.