West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As an Inside Sales Quality Assurance Administrator, the primary purpose of this role is to provide quality assurance and administrative support to the Inside Sales Teams.
As an Inside Sales Quality Assurance Administrator, you will report directly to the Inside Sales Trainer.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Monitor and Contact Center tools as necessary to ensure missed calls are logged and quality issues are addressed with Team Leads
- Enter missing campaigns in the opportunities on set appointment
- Monitor, audit, and submit reimbursement on Bathwraps leads
- Send referral gift cards to customers, as applicable
- Distribute New Hire computer set up packets
- Send training checklists to new hires work email addresses for orientation
- As needed, assist with Inside Sales new hire training
- Keep our centrally located (Workplace) training documents up to date
- Monitor, assist, and answer questions in departmental chat
- Assist with call pulls and report back to assigning leader
- Communicate with Team Leads on identified coaching opportunities
- Order supplies for the Mechanicsburg Call Center
- Monitor Five9 master list and assign/audit station ID’s as necessary
- Support Confirmation Team by entering Design Consultant calendar blocks and listening to call quality
- Listens to and scores set and not set calls in accordance with call scoring standards
- Listens to and scores confirmation calls in accordance with call scoring standards
- Listens to set appointments to ensure quality standards and data integrity
- Additional quality control tasks as assigned
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
The Inside Sales Quality Assurance Administrator works in an office setting at the local Call Center. The standard workweek for regular full-time employees is forty (40) hours per week. Standard office work hours for first shift are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday) and 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Monday through Friday) for the second shift. There are no physical requirements for this role.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of insides sales scripting, call techniques and KPIs
- Demonstrated reliability, near-perfect attendance, and good corporate citizenship
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next professional ready to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.