West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will contribute in these efforts by scheduling appointments for the In-Home Sales Reps that are generated through marketing. By meeting your KPIs and metrics and providing exceptional service to our customers, you support in increasing sales leads, moving us one step closer to our mission.
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Respond to inbound phone calls and other media with the goal of scheduling in-home sales appointments.
- Make outbound phone calls with the goal of scheduling in-home sales appointments.
- Enter all inquiries in Salesforce.
- Respond to customer requests to change scheduled appointments.
Minimum Role Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service or customer facing role
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Sales experience preferred
- You have demonstrated history of commitment, either by excelling in your academic career, longevity in a challenging job, or growth over time in your chosen field.
- You’re adaptable; we use technology in a fast-changing, highly flexible environment and you’re excited by the challenge.
- You’re driven to deliver outstanding results, a great teammate willing to share your insight and experience in a truly collaborative environment, and you understand that attention to detail is critical to the success of any undertaking.
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next profession already to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
“It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.”