As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Inside Sales teams across our three Call Centers play a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by connecting with dozens of customers daily and laying the foundation for a five-star experience.
As an Inside Sales Representative at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by handling calls from our customers who are interested in upgrading their homes and scheduling appointments for our team of Design Consultants. You will report directly to the Inside Sales Team Lead and work closely with our team of Appointment Coordinators and the rest of the Inside Sales teams.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Kick off your Inside Sales career in our two-week training program led by our Training & Development team
- Respond to inbound phone calls with the goal of scheduling sales appointments
- Accurately document all necessary information into our CRM database
- Handle customer requests to change scheduled appointments
- Provide exceptional service to our customers while maintaining key metrics that drive our business forward
More to Know
Schedule: Non-exempt role, shifts vary based on region and business needs
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site) , Raleigh, NC (On-Site), Ocala, FL (On-Site)
Seniority Level: Entry-level
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- A demonstrated history of commitment and growth in previous roles or academic career
- Adaptability– we use technology in a fast-changing, highly-flexible environment, and we hope you’re excited by the challenge!
- A drive to deliver outstanding results and a willingness to share your insight to success
- Sales or call center experience preferred, but we’ve had great success with individuals who have worked in retail, hospitality, or other customer facing roles!
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
The guaranteed pay range for this position is $17.75 per hour to $19.75 per hour.
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.