West Shore Home is a fast paced, residential remodeling company determined to become America’s Most Admired Home Improvement Brand. In 2006, we started with one office in Pennsylvania, and have since grown to include 12 offices in 6 states. We challenge ourselves to think differently so our customers can easily fit a high-quality remodel into their busy lives.
Call Center Representatives at West Shore Home support the business by setting in-home design consultations with prospective customers through inbound and outbound calls.
Call Center Candidates:
· Have previous sales experience or a strong desire to sell
· Are highly motivated individuals who do whatever it takes to get the job done
· Thrive in a fast-pace,ever changing work environment
· Have a track record of success and contribution to winning teams
· Have the tools to quickly connect with prospective customers
· Understand that accurate, precise, and thorough communication are a must
· Have a track record of personal responsibility, strong work ethic, integrity, and high attention to detail
West Shore Home is changing the way everyone looks at the home improvement industry. Are you the next profession already to create change in a highly-productive work environment?
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.