As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Inside Sales team in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by connecting with hundreds of customers daily and laying the foundation for a five-star experience.
As an Inside Sales – Routing Specialist at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by optimizing key metrics including contact rates, issued targets, and set behavior. You will report directly to the Director of Inside Sales and work closely with our Inside Sales team leads and managers and Marketing leadership.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Cross-reference Issued Lead Targets, Inquiry Volume and Availability per Branch to determine regional prioritization to maximize the calendar
- Regularly adjust prioritization of Campaigns as dictated by inquiry sources and regionalized needs
- Daily analysis of Contact Rates on all outbound campaigns, adjusted DID’s or ANI Group as necessary
- Ensure TCPA compliance on dialing throughout a variety of time zones and states
- Create and manage all Five9 and Call Rail flows, including confirmation of active CRM campaigns
- Evaluate time-delayed dialing and trigger times per campaign disposition
- Track missed calls and coordinate with Director of Inside Sales to coordinate proper staffing alignment based on call volume
More to Know
- Schedule: Non-exempt role with a standard hours 7:30AM – 4:00PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Entry level
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Efficiency in CRM (Salesforce) and Contact Center Solution (Five9)
- A high level of proactivity, attention to detail, and analytical problem solving
- Demonstrated reliability, near-perfect attendance, and good corporate citizenship
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 15+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.