We are seeking highly qualified Inventory Manager to join our rapidly growing team!
West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate. To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As the Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for enhancing West Shore Home’s inventory system, identifying ways to increase accuracy and reduce inventory discrepancies.
Inventory Manager Candidate Requirements:
- Proven experiencing building an IMS or WMS
- Ability to build and manage under short timelines and sometimes ambiguous circumstances
- Extremely Detail oriented
- Experience in Inventory Management, with the proven ability to show improvement in a continually developing environment
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). Experience with Financial Force not required but preferred
- Strong leadership skills and ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, high-energy, and highly team-oriented environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment on multiple projects with changing priorities with the ability to work both on a team (as member and/or leader) and independently to deliver results
- Experience implementing a wide range of change management and process improvement activities, based on broader organizational goals
- Ability to travel (Up to 10%) to warehouses, as needed
- Prior experience in the construction industry preferred but not required
Are you ready to take on the next big challenge in your career?