West Shore Home is currently looking to add an IT Support Technician to our IT Department who is looking to take their career and skillset to the next level with a growing company!
As an IT Support Technician, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and support our major IT initiatives such as implementing Identity Management, creating a backup solution for Microsoft Office 365 and assist with our cyber-security infrastructure.
IT Support Technicians:
- Are the primary point of contact for triaging IT support tickets
- Troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software issues
- Provide timely resolution of user management and technical support requests
- Manage and maintain the inventory of all computers, laptops, and mobile devices
- Ensure all devices are properly patched and configured prior to deployment
- Escalate all incoming IT tickets to the proper department
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to each end user
IT Support Technician Candidates:
- Are proficient working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365 products (required)
- Worked in an enterprise-level environment (preferred)
- Have used a ticketing system when handling user requests (Jira preferred, not required)
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Mac, and iOS operating systems
- Can provide excellent communication and interpersonal skills (required)
- Are CompTIA A+ certified (Preferred, not required)
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.