West Shore Home is continuing to grow at an explosive rate and expand in our hometown of Mechanicsburg, PA! To continue this growth, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
As a Journeyman Plumber, you are responsible for helping to facilitate the smooth and efficient operation of the designated production territory within the guidelines of the applicable plumbing and building codes.
Our Journeyman Plumber:
- Will be responsible for all plumbing aspects of operations
- Reviews all upcoming jobs with the Installation Manager
- Obtains applicable permits
- Manages and performs service calls
- Is the primary back up to the Installation Manager, and will assist with scheduling installations, completing pre-install inspections, and ordering products as needed
- Works full time, year-round, no lay offs
- Enjoys W2 employment with full benefits including medical/dental/vision, 401k, and PTO
- Utilizes company truck and tools
Licensed Plumber Candidates:
- Must have a journeyman plumbing license in good standing.
- Possess a driver’s license and willing to service the surrounding VA areas
- Have a high-school diploma or GED
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.