As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Marketing team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by utilizing cutting-edge marketing platforms and applications to achieve unparalleled success in connecting with our customers and optimizing our business.
As a Landing Page Specialist at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by building and optimizing landing pages to maximize lead conversion rates. You will report directly to the SEM Manager and work closely with our Creative, Media, and Digital Marketing teams.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Create new landing pages that meet user intent from marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Media teams to coordinate and prioritize landing page additions and edits
- Implement UX analysis, methodologies, and measuring activities to analyze and predict user behavior
- Provide high-qualify UX design clarifications through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Create UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page flows, page designs, and target links for landing pages
- Set up lead tracking mechanisms on landing pages
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- UI/UX user-centered design experience (B2C lead generation experience preferred)
- Experience in WordPress, Instapage, or other website building platforms
- HTML, CSS, and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Persuasive copywriting ability to tell stories and guide potential customers to action
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Associate
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 15+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.