As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Organizational Development team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by interacting with employees throughout all departments across the company, developing those ready to take their career to the next level.
As a Leadership Development Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by translating the leadership development vision into curriculum that will be executed in-person, virtually, and self-paced within an LMS. You will report directly to our Director of Organizational Development and work closely with instructional designers and leadership development trainers.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Support the development, design, implementation, and monitoring of all leadership development training programs for every department across the organization
- Work collaboratively with the internal communications team to develop a West Shore Home branded leadership development experience
- Work in conjunction with the Director of Organizational Development to support existing and new leaders in the organization by developing their knowledge of West Shore Home leadership systems
- Manage the leadership pipeline to support the succession planning of all departments and regional operations branches within the organization
- Develop, implement, and monitor employee growth plans that serve as a guide to develop entry-level employees into front-line leaders
- Facilitate the development training and coaching plans for all leaders within the company by working with their managers to exploit weaknesses and develop strength for future leadership opportunities
- Conduct need analyses across the organization to guide the creation of leadership development curriculum targeted to the specific needs of different business functions
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Ability to learn, interact, and communicate all West Shore Home leadership philosophy, models, guides, and key initiatives in a comprehensive manner to front-line employees and managers
- The ability to develop strong working relationships and build trust between your department and the rest of the organization
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience developing training or leadership development curriculum
- 1-3 years of prior management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Instructional design certifications or talent development certifications preferred
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us, and we are proud to have earned Top Workplaces USA for Compensation & Benefits recognition.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-Site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
- Travel: May be required up to 20% of the time
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We are proud that our commitment to culture has earned us the 2023 Top Workplaces USA award as one of the nation’s top employers, as well as distinct recognition in the following categories: Leadership, Purpose & Values, and Compensation & Benefits.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,500 employees across 16+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.