West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S.
The Licensed Plumber:
- Will be responsible for all plumbing aspects of operations
- Reviews all upcoming jobs with the Installation Manager
- Obtains applicable permits
- Manages and performs service calls
- Is the primary back up to the Installation Manager, and will assist with scheduling installations, completing pre-install inspections, and ordering products as needed
- Works full time, year-round, no lay offs
- Enjoys W2 employment with full benefits including medica/dental/vision, 401k, and PTO
- Utilizes company truck and tools
Licensed Plumber Candidates:
- Must have a plumbing license in good standing.
- Possess a driver’s license and willing to service the coastal South and North Carolina areas
- Have a high-school diploma or GED
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.