As our nationwide growth accelerates, our Legal team at our Corporate HQ in Mechanicsburg, PA plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home™ by ensuring the company adheres to external rules and internal controls while meeting business goals.
As a Licensing Manager at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by ensuring the growth of the enterprise is not stifled by any licensing or permitting requirements. You will report directly to the Chief Compliance and Risk Officer and work closely with the General Counsel and other departments across the enterprise.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Ensure legal compliance by researching licensing and permitting requirements and submitting applications to necessary authorities
- Oversees coordination of data collection across all departments throughout the Company and manages administration of this process
- Manage licensing and permitting applications with state and local agencies in conjunction with local Permitting Specialists
- Research changing licensing and permitting requirements to ensure continued compliance nationwide, including new site locations and acquisitions
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- An excitement for challenging opportunities with a rapidly growing business
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through
- Experience in general permitting, licensing, or similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field preferred
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Location: Mechanicsburg, PA (On-site)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand™.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.