As our nationwide growth accelerates as, our remote Business Systems team plays a key role in driving forward our mission of Bringing Happiness to Every Home® by aggressively implementing new systems and custom applications to achieve unparalleled success in serving our customers and optimizing our business.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist at West Shore Home®, you will contribute to this mission by serving as the lead resource to driving implementation, configuration, and maintenance of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. You will report directly to the Business Systems Product Team Manager and work closely with a team of Salesforce Administrators, Developers, and Project Managers, and liaise between the Marketing and Business Systems teams.
What You’ll Contribute
In this role, you can expect to:
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Marketing systems, with an understanding of the data model, relationships, automation, and related tools
- Architect new and improved functionality through the oversight and administration of Salesforce and Marketing Cloud and tools with the assistance of the Business Systems team
- Drive the requirements, process documentation, and user acceptance testing for the migration from Pardot to Marketing Cloud
- Communicate between Marketing and Business Systems teams to ensure systems are driving good accounting, security, and compliance processes
What It Takes to Succeed
At West Shore Home, we are Default Aggressive towards our goals and take Extreme Ownership of our results. We’ll provide you with the training and tools to set you up for success, and we hope that you’ll bring:
- Strong knowledge of Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, and relational databases
- Experience in Marketing, CRM, and related Information Systems
- Salesforce Administration experience (strongly preferred)
- Expertise in data integration/transformation tools (like Workato and Alteryx)
- Ability to influence peers and senior team leaders necessary to accomplish team goals
We Invest in YOU
We believe that when employees know they are valued and safe, they’ll bring their best efforts every day. That is why we go above and beyond to ensure that our teammates know just how much they mean to us.
We’ve got you covered with:
- Multiple health insurance options (medical, dental, vision, accident, life, critical illness, and short- and long-term disability)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Paid holidays and paid time off (PTO)
- Continued training & leadership development opportunities
- Unlimited professional and personal growth potential
The guaranteed pay range for this position is $100,000 per year to $125,000 per year. The actual rate is based on each candidate’s skill set and will be determined by the Hiring Manager. This role is a salaried, exempt position that is not eligible for overtime pay.
More to Know
- Schedule: Exempt role with standard hours Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM EST with flexibility depending on commitments to regular meetings and stakeholder collaboration
- Location: Remote (USA)
- Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Why Work at West Shore Home?
We are on a mission to do something that has never been done before – to build the first nationwide home remodeling brand. That requires a high level of imagination, commitment, and determination from people who take extreme ownership of their circumstances. We don’t make excuses. We solve problems and get things done. If this sounds like you, we’d love for you to join us on our mission.
We operate at our best when every employee works to achieve their individual potential. To facilitate this, West Shore Home actively invests in our people by providing the structure and support to challenge you as you grow professionally and offering tools to achieve personal satisfaction. If you are looking to unlock your potential and find out what you are truly capable of, there is no better place to do so.
Our Growth Story
What started as a local window & door replacement company in a small Pennsylvania suburb has grown into a technology-enabled home improvement powerhouse with over 2,000 employees across 13+ states. With continued national expansion plans, we have committed ourselves to staying true to our roots with a customer-first mindset and an employee-centric culture. While we come from different backgrounds and experiences, we are aligned by our values and are driven by a common goal – becoming America’s Most Admired Home Remodeling Brand®.
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All employees are subject to a pre-employment screening process including a background check and drug screen. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to your recruiter.