West Shore Home is growing at an explosive rate! To do so, we must operate at an above average pace. We take extreme ownership of our work and are goal oriented as we move the company towards our mission of being the most admired home improvement brand in the U.S. As a Master Plumber, you are responsible for helping to facilitate the smooth and efficient operation of the designated production territory within the guidelines of the applicable plumbing and building codes.
The Master Plumber:
- Will be responsible for all plumbing aspects of operations
- Reviews all upcoming jobs with the Installation Manager
- Obtains applicable permits
- Manages and performs service calls
- Is the primary back up to the Installation Manager, and will assist with scheduling installations, completing pre-install inspections, and ordering products as needed
- Active plumbing license in good standing.
- Valid driver’s license
- High-school diploma
If you’re ready to take on a challenge with a rapidly growing business, APPLY NOW!
It is the policy of West Shore Home to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, West Shore Home will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.